Yes we can, but not in the way you think! We have limited staff, especially on weekends. Our website has a wealth of information and guides for you to help yourself in your build. Stuck? Check out the oldminibikes.com. This is a free community where you can gather information about how to build your next fun project. Please bring a parts list for local pickup so we can assist you as quickly as possible.
Articles in this section
- How To Measure Everything!
- Gear Ratio Chart
- How do I know what my engine shaft size is?
- Proper Chain Tension
- Can I make my engine quieter?
- Can I put a GX390 carburetor on a Predator 212cc engine?
- Can I put a light on my Predator 212cc engine?
- What do I do with the fuel tank hose when using an aftermarket air filter kit?
- What is the HP rating on your stage kits?
- What size clutch do I need for my Predator 212cc engine?