Measure! Common shaft sizes are 5/8", 3/4, 1", and 12mm. Knowing your shaft size is a must in obtaining the proper clutch.
Articles in this section
- How To Measure Everything!
- Gear Ratio Chart
- How do I know what my engine shaft size is?
- Proper Chain Tension
- Can I make my engine quieter?
- Can I put a GX390 carburetor on a Predator 212cc engine?
- Can I put a light on my Predator 212cc engine?
- What do I do with the fuel tank hose when using an aftermarket air filter kit?
- What is the HP rating on your stage kits?
- What size clutch do I need for my Predator 212cc engine?