Yes we can, but not in the way you think! We have limited staff, especially on weekends. Our website has a wealth of information and guides for you to help yourself in your build. Stuck? Check out the oldminibikes.com. This is a free community where you can gather information about how to build your next fun project. Please bring a parts list for local pickup so we can assist you as quickly as possible.
Articles in this section
- Torque converter belt measurement
- Differences in valves for each generation of the Predator 212
- New header does not fit over the studs
- Advance timing keys
- Why do I need to rejet my carb when using headers/air filter kits?
- Comet 20 and 30 Series Spring Engagements
- Clutch Oil Guide
- Piston Deck Clearance Guide
- Handle Bar Throttle Sizing Guide
- Chain Sizing Guide
Please sign in to leave a comment.